More Of These...
Free delivery over $100 | Free UK Returns
Nudie Tight Terry - Rinse Twill
Tight Terry is the latest and narrowest fit yet from Nudie. The drainpipe skinny jeans are cut from an elastane blended denim and come equipped with a zip fly, arcuate stitched rear pockets and chainstitched hems for a vintage aesthetic.
Made in Italy from organic cotton
98% organic cotton / 2% elastane
11.5oz power stretch denim
Super skinny fit
Narrow leg opening
Reinforcement rivets at vital stress points
Contrasting stitching throughout
15.4cm ankle opening
Measurements taken from 32" x 32" fitting jeans
Nudie Jeans is a Swedish clothing brand originating in Gothenburg founded in 1999 by Maria Erixon and started production in 2001. Nudie specialises in raw and prewashed denim jeans, but the company's collection includes many other items of clothing and accessories and is famed for its all-encompassing passions for jeans. Believing that denim has the ability to age beautiful, Nudie offer a covetable collection of 'dry' jeans, that promise to improve with age, as well as a rang of innovative washes.
Nudie recommends that their jeans are worn for at least 6 months before washing. This allows the slow aging of the product, producing unique fades that represent the journey of the wearer.
Here at JEANSTORE we have a few tips on how you can keep your denim looking its best - by following these simple instructions you can ensure your jeans last longer, retain their shape and colour, and reduce your environmental impact too.
- First and foremost, always follow the care instructions on the inside label of your jeans. Different jeans will have different recommendations, and these can vary depending on the nature of the fabric and the dye, amongst other things.
- Try and wash your jeans once every 10 wears at most. Sometimes this just isn't possible, but it's a good guide to follow. Every wash puts strain on the fibres and 'wears' them, so the less you wash your jeans, the longer they'll last.
- Always wash your jeans inside out. This reduces dye/colour loss. If using a washing machine, keep the load minimal - if your jeans are too creased, the dye may fade more heavily along creases, causing streaky lines on your jeans.
- If possible, always hand wash. It's not a deal-breaker, but it is much gentler on the fabric and you'll find your jeans fade more 'naturally'. If using a washing machine, keep the heat low and use a slower cycle.
- Use natural detergents where possible. You don't want those nasty chemicals damaging your jeans, or the environment.
- Don't tumble dry! Well, you can (we do, sometimes) but results can vary. If you're in a rush and need to tumble your jeans, ensure you keep the heat low. Excessive tumble drying can change the size/shape/fit of your jeans, and they'll often feel tighter when they come out. This isn't always a problem with stretch jeans, as after several wears they can feel a bit loose. Often any changes in your denim as a result of tumble drying are a result of the machine - not the denim.
UK Standard Delivery: Free over £100 / £2.99 under £100.
2-3 working days / Royal Mail Tracked 48.
UK Next Day Delivery: £5.99 over £100 / £7.99 under £100.
Next working day (order before 3pm Mon-Fri exc. bank holidays) / DPD Next Day.
2-6 working days / Royal Mail International Tracked or DPD Classic.
Rest Of World: £14.99.
6-8 working days / Royal Mail International Tracked.
90-day no-fuss returns.
Returns in the UK are FREE.
Full refund including delivery cost, or exchange.
If you wish to return your order, we offer a full refund or an exchange if it is sent back in brand new, resaleable condition (including all tags, packaging and boxes) within 90 days.
Premium, next-day or international delivery costs cannot be refunded.
Read our full returns policy here.
We use industry leading security, encryption and payment providers, so you can feel confident your details are safe with us.
No employee of JEANSTORE ever has access to your payment information.
We follow all GDPR guidelines, and you can request the information we hold about you at any time.
Tight Terry. Low Waist Skinny.
Tight Terry fits tight from the hip down to the ankle, has a low waist and zip fly. The waist is tilted in its design, making the jeans fit higher at the back while not feeling high in the waist. It is available in both dry and washed denim options.
Tight seat & thigh
Tight knee & calf
Narrow leg opening
All sizing information is for guide purposes only.
Where possible we provide individual product size guides. If these aren't available we provide a generic brand size guide. Individual garments may differ from these measurements and we cannot guarantee the item you receive will match these measurements exactly.
Many brands also have a level of tolerance in size differences between the same item - this is usually 0.5 inches.
If no size guide is shown below, it means there is not one available at present for this item and it will be added if/when it becomes available.