Customer Services

See What Our Customers Are Saying:

Email Us

admin@jeanstore.co.uk

Call Us

01903 533099 (Lines Open Mon - Fri 10am - 5pm)

(Please note that during the COVID-19 outbreak we are working with the minimum possible staff without affecting service levels. On occasion we may have to temporarily suspend the telephone service - emails remain unaffected and will be responded to within 24 hours)

Social Media

Contact us on Facebook

Contact us on Twitter

Write To Us

JEANSTORE

PO Box 4897

Worthing

BN11 9WX


Delivery Times & Information - click here

Returns Information - click here 


Business Information

Registered Company Name: Dee Dee Retail Ltd

Company Registration Number: 04457423

VAT Registration Number: 192 7504 48

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: Your prices are much lower than other online stores, are your products genuine?

A: Yes - always. We order directly from the brands we stock, and you can therefore rest assured that the product you're getting is the real deal. We pride ourselves on a huge range, unbeatable customer service, and giving our customers great prices, year round.



Q: How many of your products are in stock and ready for immediate despatch?

A: Roughly 98%. The remaining 2% can be re-ordered from our suppliers which will add a few days to the delivery time. Items in stock will be dispatched within 1 working day. Items shown as "Pre-Order" will incur a delay of around a week while we order the item in from our suppliers. If your item shows the 'add to bag' button, the item is in stock.



Q: How long do I have to return an item if it is unsuitable?

A: 90 days from receipt of your order. Returns in the UK are free.
We have extended our returns policy during the COVID-19 outbreak as we are aware customers may not be able to visit a post office for a while.


Q: How long does delivery take?

A: We send all orders by Royal Mail Tracked 48. Higher value orders may require a signature (but not during the COVID-19 outbreak). Royal Mail Tracked 48 is typically a 2-3 working day service. Next-day delivery is temporarily unavailable during the COVID-19 outbreak while we operate with minimum staff. All international orders are sent by Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed, taking between 4-10 days from dispatch, depending on the destination country.

@jeanstorecouk

Follow us on Instagram

All sizing information is for guide purposes only. The information below refers to worldwide sizing standards and sizing may differ between brands - we do our best to make a note on the product description if a particular product differs from this sizing information.

Mens tops (all general, approximate sizes)

UK / European / USA Inches (Chest) CM (Chest)
XS To fit 34 - 36 86 - 91
S To fit 36 - 38 91 - 96
M To fit 38 - 40 96 - 101
L To fit 40 - 42 101 - 106
XL To fit 42 - 44 106 - 111
XXL To fit 44 - 46 111 - 116

Jeans, Trousers, Chinos, Shorts

Inches (Waist) CM (Waist)
28 71
30 76
32 81
34 86
36 91
38 96

Mens shoe size conversion

British USA European Japan
5 6 38 23.5
5.5 6.5 38.5 24
6 7 39 24.5
6.5 7.5 40 25
7 8 40.5 25.5
7.5 8.5 41 26
8 9 42 26.5
8.5 9.5 42.5 27
9 10 43 27.5
9.5 10.5 44 28
10 11 44.5 28.5
10.5 11.5 45 29
11 12 46 29.5
11.5 12.5 46.5 30
12 13 47 30.5