More Of These...
Order before 3pm for next working day UK delivery
This item is available for pre-order. You can place the order now and it will be despatched as soon as new stock arrives (approx. 3-10 working days).
Free delivery over £ 100 | Free UK Returns
Jeans with a mid waist and tight fit made in Nudie's organic power stretch Everblack denim. Black denim that stays black.
Pitch black jeans made in power stretch denim that stays black. Nudie's Everblack fabric is made to maintain its colour for as long as possible, withstanding 40 or more washes without any significant loss of colour. To optimize the denim for the fit, these jeans have been rinsed, making the jeans stretchy and soft. If you are looking for a pair of pitch-black jeans that do not fade this is the way to go.
Keen on knowing what differentiates Everblack from other black denim?
Normally, when denim is dyed part of the dye will absorb in the cotton fibers while the rest remains bound only to the surface of the yarns. This is what gives denim its aging property that in many cases is sought after. However, when it comes to black jeans this is not always the case which is why Nudie developed the Everblack denim. The technical difference between Everblack and regular black denim is that it utilizes a method and type of dyestuff that allows improved absorption as well as a stronger fixation. This results in denim with a significantly greater colorfastness, which does not fade with wearing and washing.
Since April 2018 Nudie shifted their production into using the paper-based material jacron for theirwaistband patches. Now all Nudie denim products are produced using the jacron patch. However, a number of the products will have stock of both jacron and leather for some time. This product is one of those and comes with a patch in either jacron or leather. Both do, of course, hold a high quality and are visually very similar.
- Organic cotton
- 12 oz. power stretch denim
- Black threads on all seams
- Antique silver trims
- Zip fly
- Jacron or leather patch
- Tight fit
- Tight leg opening
99% Cotton / 1% Elastane
Made in Tunisia
Here at JEANSTORE we have a few tips on how you can keep your denim looking its best - by following these simple instructions you can ensure your jeans last longer, retain their shape and colour, and reduce your environmental impact too.
- First and foremost, always follow the care instructions on the inside label of your jeans. Different jeans will have different recommendations, and these can vary depending on the nature of the fabric and the dye, amongst other things.
- Try and wash your jeans once every 10 wears at most. Sometimes this just isn't possible, but it's a good guide to follow. Every wash puts strain on the fibres and 'wears' them, so the less you wash your jeans, the longer they'll last.
- Always wash your jeans inside out. This reduces dye/colour loss. If using a washing machine, keep the load minimal - if your jeans are too creased, the dye may fade more heavily along creases, causing streaky lines on your jeans.
- If possible, always hand wash. It's not a deal-breaker, but it is much gentler on the fabric and you'll find your jeans fade more 'naturally'. If using a washing machine, keep the heat low and use a slower cycle.
- Use natural detergents where possible. You don't want those nasty chemicals damaging your jeans, or the environment.
- Don't tumble dry! Well, you can (we do, sometimes) but results can vary. If you're in a rush and need to tumble your jeans, ensure you keep the heat low. Excessive tumble drying can change the size/shape/fit of your jeans, and they'll often feel tighter when they come out. This isn't always a problem with stretch jeans, as after several wears they can feel a bit loose. Often any changes in your denim as a result of tumble drying are a result of the machine - not the denim.
UK Standard Delivery: Free over £100 / £2.99 under £100.
2-3 working days / Royal Mail Tracked 48.
UK Next Day Delivery: £5.99 over £100 / £7.99 under £100.
Next working day (order before 3pm Mon-Fri exc. bank holidays) / DPD Next Day.
2-6 working days / Royal Mail International Tracked or DPD Classic.
Rest Of World: £14.99.
6-8 working days / Royal Mail International Tracked.
90-day no-fuss returns. Buy now and return after Christmas.
Returns in the UK are FREE.
Full refund including delivery cost, or exchange.
If you wish to return your order, we offer a full refund or an exchange if it is sent back in brand new, resaleable condition (including all tags, packaging and boxes) within 90 days.
Premium, next-day or international delivery costs cannot be refunded.
Read our full returns policy here.
We use industry leading security, encryption and payment providers, so you can feel confident your details are safe with us.
No employee of JEANSTORE ever has access to your payment information.
We follow all GDPR guidelines, and you can request the information we hold about you at any time.
Tight Terry. Low Waist Skinny.
Tight Terry fits tight from the hip down to the ankle, has a low waist and zip fly. The waist is tilted in its design, making the jeans fit higher at the back while not feeling high in the waist. It is available in both dry and washed denim options.
Tight seat & thigh
Tight knee & calf
Narrow leg opening
All sizing information is for guide purposes only.
Where possible we provide individual product size guides. If these aren't available we provide a generic brand size guide. Individual garments may differ from these measurements and we cannot guarantee the item you receive will match these measurements exactly.
Many brands also have a level of tolerance in size differences between the same item - this is usually 0.5 inches.
If no size guide is shown below, it means there is not one available at present for this item and it will be added if/when it becomes available.