More Of These...
Free delivery over $100 | Free UK Returns
Nudie Skinny Lin - Black Black
The Skinny Lin has a curved waistband which makes for a comfortable rise and improved fit in the waist. The rise is higher at the back and slightly lower at the front. This is a feature that will appeal to both men and women that don the super skinny fit. Skinny Lin is tight from top to bottom and is made with power stretch denim for comfort and a perfect fit.
The classic black stretch denim option. The original fabric is a deep indigo dye, over-dyed with black, so when you wear it and wash it, the indigo becomes visible where you develop wear and tear. This gives the fabric some great, blackish, almost petrol blue contrasts.
98% organic cotton / 2% elastane
Black on black wash
Super skinny fit
Zip fly with branded button
Made in Italy
Tonal stitching throughout
Ankle opening 6" across / 12" round (32x32)
Wash inside out and separately.
Nudie Jeans is a Swedish clothing brand originating in Gothenburg founded in 1999 by Maria Erixon and started production in 2001. Nudie specialises in raw and prewashed denim jeans, but the company's collection includes many other items of clothing and accessories and is famed for its all-encompassing passions for jeans. Believing that denim has the ability to age beautiful, Nudie offer a covetable collection of 'dry' jeans, that promise to improve with age, as well as a rang of innovative washes.
Nudie recommends that their jeans are worn for at least 6 months before washing. This allows the slow aging of the product, producing unique fades that represent the journey of the wearer.
Here at JEANSTORE we have a few tips on how you can keep your denim looking its best - by following these simple instructions you can ensure your jeans last longer, retain their shape and colour, and reduce your environmental impact too.
- First and foremost, always follow the care instructions on the inside label of your jeans. Different jeans will have different recommendations, and these can vary depending on the nature of the fabric and the dye, amongst other things.
- Try and wash your jeans once every 10 wears at most. Sometimes this just isn't possible, but it's a good guide to follow. Every wash puts strain on the fibres and 'wears' them, so the less you wash your jeans, the longer they'll last.
- Always wash your jeans inside out. This reduces dye/colour loss. If using a washing machine, keep the load minimal - if your jeans are too creased, the dye may fade more heavily along creases, causing streaky lines on your jeans.
- If possible, always hand wash. It's not a deal-breaker, but it is much gentler on the fabric and you'll find your jeans fade more 'naturally'. If using a washing machine, keep the heat low and use a slower cycle.
- Use natural detergents where possible. You don't want those nasty chemicals damaging your jeans, or the environment.
- Don't tumble dry! Well, you can (we do, sometimes) but results can vary. If you're in a rush and need to tumble your jeans, ensure you keep the heat low. Excessive tumble drying can change the size/shape/fit of your jeans, and they'll often feel tighter when they come out. This isn't always a problem with stretch jeans, as after several wears they can feel a bit loose. Often any changes in your denim as a result of tumble drying are a result of the machine - not the denim.
UK Standard Delivery: Free over £100 / £2.99 under £100.
2-3 working days / Royal Mail Tracked 48.
UK Next Day Delivery: £5.99 over £100 / £7.99 under £100.
Next working day (order before 3pm Mon-Fri exc. bank holidays) / DPD Next Day.
2-6 working days / Royal Mail International Tracked or DPD Classic.
Rest Of World: £14.99.
6-8 working days / Royal Mail International Tracked.
90-day no-fuss returns.
Returns in the UK are FREE.
Full refund including delivery cost, or exchange.
If you wish to return your order, we offer a full refund or an exchange if it is sent back in brand new, resaleable condition (including all tags, packaging and boxes) within 90 days.
Premium, next-day or international delivery costs cannot be refunded.
Read our full returns policy here.
We use industry leading security, encryption and payment providers, so you can feel confident your details are safe with us.
No employee of JEANSTORE ever has access to your payment information.
We follow all GDPR guidelines, and you can request the information we hold about you at any time.
Skinny Lin. Low Waist Skinny.
Skinny Lin has a low waist, zip fly and fits tightly from the waist down to the ankle. The curved waistband improves the fit at the lower back. Skinny Lin is available in both dry and washed options, all in stretch denim for comfort and perfect fit.
Tight seat and thigh
Tight knee and calf
Narrow leg opening