More Of These...
Free delivery over £ 100 | Free UK Returns
Nudie Lean Dean Slim Tapered - 16 Dips Dry
Lean Dean is a carrot shape fit, slim all the way from the top to the bottom, with a straight leg that tapers slightly from the knee down to the narrow leg opening. It has normal rise and waist. All Lean Dean are made with stretch denim for comfort and perfect fit.
Like the name implies, this dry, deep blue, comfort stretch option has been through 16 indigo dips. Unlike other stretch denim, these are not rinsed, so they are stiffer, and will shrink a bit more. Account for inseam shrinkage of 2% and 4.5-6% in width. Thus, sizing down is not recommended.
11.5oz comfort stretch denim
99% organic cotton / 1% elastane
5 pocket construction
Concealed zip fly
Made in Italy
Ankle opening 6.5" across / 13" round (32x32)
Please be aware that colour may transfer onto lighter materials due to it being unwashed.
Wear for as long as possible, the please refer to our denim washing guide.
Denim will fade slightly when washed.
Nudie Jeans is a Swedish clothing brand originating in Gothenburg founded in 1999 by Maria Erixon and started production in 2001. Nudie specialises in raw and prewashed denim jeans, but the company's collection includes many other items of clothing and accessories and is famed for its all-encompassing passions for jeans. Believing that denim has the ability to age beautiful, Nudie offer a covetable collection of 'dry' jeans, that promise to improve with age, as well as a rang of innovative washes.
Nudie recommends that their jeans are worn for at least 6 months before washing. This allows the slow aging of the product, producing unique fades that represent the journey of the wearer.
Here at JEANSTORE we have a few tips on how you can keep your denim looking its best - by following these simple instructions you can ensure your jeans last longer, retain their shape and colour, and reduce your environmental impact too.
- First and foremost, always follow the care instructions on the inside label of your jeans. Different jeans will have different recommendations, and these can vary depending on the nature of the fabric and the dye, amongst other things.
- Try and wash your jeans once every 10 wears at most. Sometimes this just isn't possible, but it's a good guide to follow. Every wash puts strain on the fibres and 'wears' them, so the less you wash your jeans, the longer they'll last.
- Always wash your jeans inside out. This reduces dye/colour loss. If using a washing machine, keep the load minimal - if your jeans are too creased, the dye may fade more heavily along creases, causing streaky lines on your jeans.
- If possible, always hand wash. It's not a deal-breaker, but it is much gentler on the fabric and you'll find your jeans fade more 'naturally'. If using a washing machine, keep the heat low and use a slower cycle.
- Use natural detergents where possible. You don't want those nasty chemicals damaging your jeans, or the environment.
- Don't tumble dry! Well, you can (we do, sometimes) but results can vary. If you're in a rush and need to tumble your jeans, ensure you keep the heat low. Excessive tumble drying can change the size/shape/fit of your jeans, and they'll often feel tighter when they come out. This isn't always a problem with stretch jeans, as after several wears they can feel a bit loose. Often any changes in your denim as a result of tumble drying are a result of the machine - not the denim.
UK Standard Delivery: Free over £100 / £2.99 under £100.
2-3 working days / Royal Mail Tracked 48.
UK Next Day Delivery: £5.99 over £100 / £7.99 under £100.
Next working day (order before 3pm Mon-Fri exc. bank holidays) / DPD Next Day.
2-6 working days / Royal Mail International Tracked or DPD Classic.
Rest Of World: £14.99.
6-8 working days / Royal Mail International Tracked.
90-day no-fuss returns.
Returns in the UK are FREE.
Full refund including delivery cost, or exchange.
If you wish to return your order, we offer a full refund or an exchange if it is sent back in brand new, resaleable condition (including all tags, packaging and boxes) within 90 days.
Premium, next-day or international delivery costs cannot be refunded.
Read our full returns policy here.
We use industry leading security, encryption and payment providers, so you can feel confident your details are safe with us.
No employee of JEANSTORE ever has access to your payment information.
We follow all GDPR guidelines, and you can request the information we hold about you at any time.
Lean Dean. Slim Tapered.
Lean Dean fits slim, has a mid waist and a zip fly. It tapers from the thigh all the way down to a slim ankle opening. It is available in dry denim, dry selvage denim and a broad range of washed denim options.
The no-1 fit from Nudie Jeans
Tapers at knee to a slim leg opening