More Of These...
Free delivery over £ 100 | Free UK Returns
Effortlessly cool and easy to wear, the Lee West relaxed fit jean has a perfectly straight, relaxed fit leg with plenty of room in the thigh and knee – good for athletic types.
Relaxed Thigh & Knee
Regular Leg Opening
Made using a lightweight denim, this pair is ideal for summer. They also have medium stretch woven in to give them extra comfort points and easy movement. The finish is an attractive and rugged mid blue with some very slightly worn in sections on the thigh and a meticulously crafted set of moustache lines. These are made using the Lee 'Crystal Clear' dyeing technique that uses less water and chemicals and no salt. These are finished off with beige thread and recycled brass buttons.
11 3/4oz Crosshatch Medium Stretch Crystal Clear Organic Cotton Denim
98% organic cotton / 2% elastane.
Here at JEANSTORE we have a few tips on how you can keep your denim looking its best - by following these simple instructions you can ensure your jeans last longer, retain their shape and colour, and reduce your environmental impact too.
- First and foremost, always follow the care instructions on the inside label of your jeans. Different jeans will have different recommendations, and these can vary depending on the nature of the fabric and the dye, amongst other things.
- Try and wash your jeans once every 10 wears at most. Sometimes this just isn't possible, but it's a good guide to follow. Every wash puts strain on the fibres and 'wears' them, so the less you wash your jeans, the longer they'll last.
- Always wash your jeans inside out. This reduces dye/colour loss. If using a washing machine, keep the load minimal - if your jeans are too creased, the dye may fade more heavily along creases, causing streaky lines on your jeans.
- If possible, always hand wash. It's not a deal-breaker, but it is much gentler on the fabric and you'll find your jeans fade more 'naturally'. If using a washing machine, keep the heat low and use a slower cycle.
- Use natural detergents where possible. You don't want those nasty chemicals damaging your jeans, or the environment.
- Don't tumble dry! Well, you can (we do, sometimes) but results can vary. If you're in a rush and need to tumble your jeans, ensure you keep the heat low. Excessive tumble drying can change the size/shape/fit of your jeans, and they'll often feel tighter when they come out. This isn't always a problem with stretch jeans, as after several wears they can feel a bit loose. Often any changes in your denim as a result of tumble drying are a result of the machine - not the denim.
UK Standard Delivery: Free over £100 / £2.99 under £100.
2-3 working days / Royal Mail Tracked 48.
UK Next Day Delivery: £5.99 over £100 / £7.99 under £100.
Next working day (order before 3pm Mon-Fri exc. bank holidays) / DPD Next Day.
2-6 working days / Royal Mail International Tracked or DPD Classic.
Rest Of World: £14.99.
6-8 working days / Royal Mail International Tracked.
90-day no-fuss returns. Buy now and return after Christmas.
Returns in the UK are FREE.
Full refund including delivery cost, or exchange.
If you wish to return your order, we offer a full refund or an exchange if it is sent back in brand new, resaleable condition (including all tags, packaging and boxes) within 90 days.
Premium, next-day or international delivery costs cannot be refunded.
Read our full returns policy here.
We use industry leading security, encryption and payment providers, so you can feel confident your details are safe with us.
No employee of JEANSTORE ever has access to your payment information.
We follow all GDPR guidelines, and you can request the information we hold about you at any time.
West. Relaxed Straight.
A super cool fit that wears effortlessly with anything, the West fit has a completely straight leg that drops from a mid-level waist to a regular ankle opening that looks great whether you wear it cropped or full length. Whether you’ve got athletic legs, prefer a slightly wider silhouette, or just want a roomier feel, the extra space in these will tick all your boxes and dial up the style at the same time.
Comfortable and versatile, the relaxed fit allows for extra movement from the seat and thigh through to wide but natural – that is, not flared – ankle opening. Relaxed fits deliver denim in easy-to-wear shapes and serve up a loose-fit style, which gives a casual vibe.
All sizing information is for guide purposes only.
Where possible we provide individual product size guides. If these aren't available we provide a generic brand size guide. Individual garments may differ from these measurements and we cannot guarantee the item you receive will match these measurements exactly.
Many brands also have a level of tolerance in size differences between the same item - this is usually 0.5 inches.
If no size guide is shown below, it means there is not one available at present for this item and it will be added if/when it becomes available.