Free delivery over £ 100 | Free UK Returns
Levi's® Ladies 724 - To the nine
Levi's® signature "Lot 700" fits are the ultimate look-amazing jeans, designed to flatter, hold and lift, all day, every day. The 724 High Rise Jeans are a timeless chic fit. The straight silhouette aligns to your natural shape without being too tight, it's the perfect middle ground.
84% Cotton / 14% Polyester / 2% Elastane
A classic , versatile high-rise fit
Slim through hip & thigh
Zip fly with button closure
Classic five-pocket styling
Flatters your waist and holds you in
Measurement of a 27" Waist ---- Rise 9" / Leg opening 13"
Signature Levi's® tab and arcuate stitches on back pockets
Leather patch on back of the waist band
A timeless chic fit. Levi's® sculpt fabrication with soft is a delicate blend of ultra-soft fibres and powerful stretch
Levi Strauss & Co. has been innovating since the birth of the first pair of jeans on May 20th, 1873. One day the wife of a local labourer asked Jacob Davis, a tailor and one of Levi's® loyal customers, to make a pair of pants for her husband that wouldn't fall apart. Jacob came up with the idea to put metal rivets at points of strain, like pocket corners and the base of the button fly. Davis collaborated with Levi and soon the first riveted clothing was made and sold. The first pair of 'jeans' were made from traditional denim, a popular choice of fabric for men's work wear, and within a very short time the jean was a global success.
In 1873, two visionary immigrants turned denim, thread and a little metal into what has become the most popular apparel on earth.
Here at JEANSTORE we have a few tips on how you can keep your denim looking its best - by following these simple instructions you can ensure your jeans last longer, retain their shape and colour, and reduce your environmental impact too.
- First and foremost, always follow the care instructions on the inside label of your jeans. Different jeans will have different recommendations, and these can vary depending on the nature of the fabric and the dye, amongst other things.
- Try and wash your jeans once every 10 wears at most. Sometimes this just isn't possible, but it's a good guide to follow. Every wash puts strain on the fibres and 'wears' them, so the less you wash your jeans, the longer they'll last.
- Always wash your jeans inside out. This reduces dye/colour loss. If using a washing machine, keep the load minimal - if your jeans are too creased, the dye may fade more heavily along creases, causing streaky lines on your jeans.
- If possible, always hand wash. It's not a deal-breaker, but it is much gentler on the fabric and you'll find your jeans fade more 'naturally'. If using a washing machine, keep the heat low and use a slower cycle.
- Use natural detergents where possible. You don't want those nasty chemicals damaging your jeans, or the environment.
- Don't tumble dry! Well, you can (we do, sometimes) but results can vary. If you're in a rush and need to tumble your jeans, ensure you keep the heat low. Excessive tumble drying can change the size/shape/fit of your jeans, and they'll often feel tighter when they come out. This isn't always a problem with stretch jeans, as after several wears they can feel a bit loose. Often any changes in your denim as a result of tumble drying are a result of the machine - not the denim.
UK Standard Delivery: Free over £100 / £2.99 under £100.
2-3 working days / Royal Mail Tracked 48.
UK Next Day Delivery: £5.99 over £100 / £7.99 under £100.
Next working day (order before 3pm Mon-Fri exc. bank holidays) / DPD Next Day.
2-6 working days / Royal Mail International Tracked or DPD Classic.
Rest Of World: £14.99.
6-8 working days / Royal Mail International Tracked.
90-day no-fuss returns.
Returns in the UK are FREE.
Full refund including delivery cost, or exchange.
If you wish to return your order, we offer a full refund or an exchange if it is sent back in brand new, resaleable condition (including all tags, packaging and boxes) within 90 days.
Premium, next-day or international delivery costs cannot be refunded.
Read our full returns policy here.
We use industry leading security, encryption and payment providers, so you can feel confident your details are safe with us.
No employee of JEANSTORE ever has access to your payment information.
We follow all GDPR guidelines, and you can request the information we hold about you at any time.
724™. High Rise Straight.
Levi's® signature 'Lot 700' fits are the ultimate look-amazing jeans, designed to flatter, hold and lift. The 724™ features a high rise, with a leg-lengthening straight leg, and a zip fly.
Flatters your waist and holds you in. Levi's® Sculpt with Hypersoft is super-soft for enhanced comfort with supportive stretch.