More Of These...
Order before 3pm for next working day UK delivery
This item is available for pre-order. You can place the order now and it will be despatched as soon as new stock arrives (approx. 3-10 working days).
Free delivery over £ 100 | Free UK Returns
Edwin ED-80 - Yoshiko Left Hand Denim / Blue Unwashed
The ED-80 provides a slim tapered fitting jean with a low rise for added comfort, and is designed to be worn on the hip. The ED-80 features front pocket reinforcement rivets, button fly with branded donut button, leather Edwin patch and contrasting stitching. The back pockets are reinforced and lined with a thick stitched arcuate.
5 pocket construction
Button fly with branded donut button
Leather Edwin patch on rear waist
17.5cm ankle opening
Measurements taken from 32" x 32" fitting jean
Wash separately and inside out
Denim will fade when washed
Please refer to our washing guide when it comes to their first wash
In 1961 Mr. Tsunemi crafted the first pair of Edwin denim jeans from his own denim. Utilising the letters D, E, N, I and M (reversing the M to create a W) he created the brand name 'Edwin'. By 1963 Edwin had produced the world's heaviest ringspun denim jean (16oz), featuring the famous raimbow coloured selvage, which is still used in production today. Edwin revoluntised the washing process and were the first company in the world to develop the 'old wash', 'stone washing' and created the 'new vintage' denim concept in the 1990's. Edwin is an authentic denim brand priding itself on innovation and craftsmanship, utilising exclusive fabrics and fabrication, unique technology, hand wash processes and continual progression in design and fit.
Here at JEANSTORE we have a few tips on how you can keep your denim looking its best - by following these simple instructions you can ensure your jeans last longer, retain their shape and colour, and reduce your environmental impact too.
- First and foremost, always follow the care instructions on the inside label of your jeans. Different jeans will have different recommendations, and these can vary depending on the nature of the fabric and the dye, amongst other things.
- Try and wash your jeans once every 10 wears at most. Sometimes this just isn't possible, but it's a good guide to follow. Every wash puts strain on the fibres and 'wears' them, so the less you wash your jeans, the longer they'll last.
- Always wash your jeans inside out. This reduces dye/colour loss. If using a washing machine, keep the load minimal - if your jeans are too creased, the dye may fade more heavily along creases, causing streaky lines on your jeans.
- If possible, always hand wash. It's not a deal-breaker, but it is much gentler on the fabric and you'll find your jeans fade more 'naturally'. If using a washing machine, keep the heat low and use a slower cycle.
- Use natural detergents where possible. You don't want those nasty chemicals damaging your jeans, or the environment.
- Don't tumble dry! Well, you can (we do, sometimes) but results can vary. If you're in a rush and need to tumble your jeans, ensure you keep the heat low. Excessive tumble drying can change the size/shape/fit of your jeans, and they'll often feel tighter when they come out. This isn't always a problem with stretch jeans, as after several wears they can feel a bit loose. Often any changes in your denim as a result of tumble drying are a result of the machine - not the denim.
UK Standard Delivery: Free over £100 / £2.99 under £100.
2-3 working days / Royal Mail Tracked 48.
UK Next Day Delivery: £5.99 over £100 / £7.99 under £100.
Next working day (order before 3pm Mon-Fri exc. bank holidays) / DPD Next Day.
2-6 working days / Royal Mail International Tracked or DPD Classic.
Rest Of World: £14.99.
6-8 working days / Royal Mail International Tracked.
90-day no-fuss returns. Buy now and return after Christmas.
Returns in the UK are FREE.
Full refund including delivery cost, or exchange.
If you wish to return your order, we offer a full refund or an exchange if it is sent back in brand new, resaleable condition (including all tags, packaging and boxes) within 90 days.
Premium, next-day or international delivery costs cannot be refunded.
Read our full returns policy here.
We use industry leading security, encryption and payment providers, so you can feel confident your details are safe with us.
No employee of JEANSTORE ever has access to your payment information.
We follow all GDPR guidelines, and you can request the information we hold about you at any time.
ED-80. Slim Tapered.
The ED-80 is a slim tapered fit with a mid-rise, designed to be worn easily on the hip with a tapered leg. All options of this style are exclusively produced using Japanese Fabrics.
Button/zip fly options
Available in selvage denim
All sizing information is for guide purposes only.
Where possible we provide individual product size guides. If these aren't available we provide a generic brand size guide. Individual garments may differ from these measurements and we cannot guarantee the item you receive will match these measurements exactly.
Many brands also have a level of tolerance in size differences between the same item - this is usually 0.5 inches.
If no size guide is shown below, it means there is not one available at present for this item and it will be added if/when it becomes available.