More Of These...
- Slate Blue
- Wreath Green
- Best Rocks
- Worn Broke
- Blue Black
- Classic Strike
Free delivery over £ 100 | Free UK Returns
Wrangler Texas Stretch Regular Fit
* Sizing Guidance *
When laid flat, this jean measures approx. 1 inch smaller than the stated waist size, and measures the true waist size when pulled to full stretch.
As a result, if you haven't bought the Wrangler Texas before, we recommend ordering one size larger than your usual waist size. This is because they fit smaller than most other jeans which are oversized.
- Mid-rise, sits at the waist
- Regular fit, straight leg
- Zip fly
- Iconic Wrangler 'W' stitch and patch
- Indigood™ denim by Wrangler eliminates waste water from the dyeing process
- 98% Cotton / 2% Elastane Stretch Denim
- 3/1 Righthand twill 12oz denim.
Here at JEANSTORE we have a few tips on how you can keep your denim looking its best - by following these simple instructions you can ensure your jeans last longer, retain their shape and colour, and reduce your environmental impact too.
- First and foremost, always follow the care instructions on the inside label of your jeans. Different jeans will have different recommendations, and these can vary depending on the nature of the fabric and the dye, amongst other things.
- Try and wash your jeans once every 10 wears at most. Sometimes this just isn't possible, but it's a good guide to follow. Every wash puts strain on the fibres and 'wears' them, so the less you wash your jeans, the longer they'll last.
- Always wash your jeans inside out. This reduces dye/colour loss. If using a washing machine, keep the load minimal - if your jeans are too creased, the dye may fade more heavily along creases, causing streaky lines on your jeans.
- If possible, always hand wash. It's not a deal-breaker, but it is much gentler on the fabric and you'll find your jeans fade more 'naturally'. If using a washing machine, keep the heat low and use a slower cycle.
- Use natural detergents where possible. You don't want those nasty chemicals damaging your jeans, or the environment.
- Don't tumble dry! Well, you can (we do, sometimes) but results can vary. If you're in a rush and need to tumble your jeans, ensure you keep the heat low. Excessive tumble drying can change the size/shape/fit of your jeans, and they'll often feel tighter when they come out. This isn't always a problem with stretch jeans, as after several wears they can feel a bit loose. Often any changes in your denim as a result of tumble drying are a result of the machine - not the denim.
UK Standard Delivery: Free over £100 / £2.99 under £100.
2-3 working days / Royal Mail Tracked 48
UK Next Day Delivery: £5.99 over £100 / £7.99 under £100.
Next working day (order before 3pm Mon-Fri exc. bank holidays) / DPD Next Day.
2-6 working days / Royal Mail International Tracked or DPD Classic.
Rest Of World: £14.99.
6-8 working days / Royal Mail International Tracked.
90-day no-fuss returns.
Returns in the UK are FREE.
Full refund including delivery cost, or exchange.
If you wish to return your order, we offer a full refund or an exchange if it is sent back in brand new, resaleable condition (including all tags, packaging and boxes) within 90 days.
Premium, next-day or international delivery costs cannot be refunded.
Read our full returns policy here.
We use industry leading security, encryption and payment providers, so you can feel confident your details are safe with us.
No employee of JEANSTORE ever has access to your payment information.
We follow all GDPR guidelines, and you can request the information we hold about you at any time.
Texas. Authentic Straight.
Celebrating its 30 years, the Texas is the most authentic men’s straight leg jean. With a mid rise fit, sitting at the waist, Texas jeans feature a flattering straight leg with a regular thigh and a zip fly.
• Sits at waist
• Regular thigh
• Straight leg
• Zip fly
• Available in both 100% cotton & stretch denim
Colour shown for illustration purposes only.