More Of These...
Free delivery over $100 | Free UK Returns
Wrangler Arizona Stretch Cords - Black
The Arizona Stretch is the classic 5 pocket jean produced by Wrangler. They feature a regular waist and fitted straight leg, to give a good clean regular fit. Featuring a zip fly and 5 pocket construction, the Arizona also incorporates the classic 'W' stitching on rear pockets and the Wrangler leather patch which can be found on all jeans.
98% cotton / 2% elastane
Regular fitted leg
5 pocket construction
Concealed zip fly with branded button
Leather Wrangler patch on rear waist
Classic 'W' stitching on rear pockets
19cm ankle opening
Measurements taken from 32"x32" fitting jean
Wrangler is the everyday performance denim brand. Since the dawn of their denim, their inspiration and guide has been real life experience; they believe that clothing sounds be designed to fit the needs of the people wearing it.
Wrangler was launched in 1947 in Greensboro, North Carolina, on a platform of innovation and an idea to create the best possible jean, jackets and shirts for cowboys. They added special features designed to add functionality to jeans; flat rivets that wouldn't scratch your saddle, watch pockets, felled seams for a more comfortable cowboy ride and 7 belt loops rather than the usual 5.
Functional design details still remain vital today, but adapted to modern looks and needs. Now, jeans are worn by millions of people every day; and Wrangler are still totally committed to improving the everyday functionality of their jeans and therefore making a huge and positive difference to those lives.
Here at JEANSTORE we have a few tips on how you can keep your denim looking its best - by following these simple instructions you can ensure your jeans last longer, retain their shape and colour, and reduce your environmental impact too.
- First and foremost, always follow the care instructions on the inside label of your jeans. Different jeans will have different recommendations, and these can vary depending on the nature of the fabric and the dye, amongst other things.
- Try and wash your jeans once every 10 wears at most. Sometimes this just isn't possible, but it's a good guide to follow. Every wash puts strain on the fibres and 'wears' them, so the less you wash your jeans, the longer they'll last.
- Always wash your jeans inside out. This reduces dye/colour loss. If using a washing machine, keep the load minimal - if your jeans are too creased, the dye may fade more heavily along creases, causing streaky lines on your jeans.
- If possible, always hand wash. It's not a deal-breaker, but it is much gentler on the fabric and you'll find your jeans fade more 'naturally'. If using a washing machine, keep the heat low and use a slower cycle.
- Use natural detergents where possible. You don't want those nasty chemicals damaging your jeans, or the environment.
- Don't tumble dry! Well, you can (we do, sometimes) but results can vary. If you're in a rush and need to tumble your jeans, ensure you keep the heat low. Excessive tumble drying can change the size/shape/fit of your jeans, and they'll often feel tighter when they come out. This isn't always a problem with stretch jeans, as after several wears they can feel a bit loose. Often any changes in your denim as a result of tumble drying are a result of the machine - not the denim.
UK Standard Delivery: Free over £100 / £2.99 under £100.
2-3 working days / Royal Mail Tracked 48.
UK Next Day Delivery: £5.99 over £100 / £7.99 under £100.
Next working day (order before 3pm Mon-Fri exc. bank holidays) / DPD Next Day.
2-6 working days / Royal Mail International Tracked or DPD Classic.
Rest Of World: £14.99.
6-8 working days / Royal Mail International Tracked.
90-day no-fuss returns.
Returns in the UK are FREE.
Full refund including delivery cost, or exchange.
If you wish to return your order, we offer a full refund or an exchange if it is sent back in brand new, resaleable condition (including all tags, packaging and boxes) within 90 days.
Premium, next-day or international delivery costs cannot be refunded.
Read our full returns policy here.
We use industry leading security, encryption and payment providers, so you can feel confident your details are safe with us.
No employee of JEANSTORE ever has access to your payment information.
We follow all GDPR guidelines, and you can request the information we hold about you at any time.
With roots going back to 1904 as a workwear company, Wrangler was born in 1947 to serve the western cowboy market. Within two short decades, a cultural revolution had changed the world and Wrangler had moved with it.
What had started as functional utility wear, designed to withstand rugged work, soon became the uniform of the youth movement.
Created for rodeo riders and ranch hands, Wrangler was adopted by trailblazers and rock stars and throughout its history, the authentic all-American denim icon has created era-defining style.