Free delivery over $100 | Free UK Returns
High waist relaxed fit jeans with a straight leg made in a beautiful mid-blue dry denim with a lovely aging property. Made from denim consisting of 80% organic cotton and 20% recycled cotton.
Environmentally a pretty sweet denim. And aesthetically, it is just as sweet. It has a clear, mid-blue hue that is reminiscent of denim from the '60s and '70s. Its texture with its rich hand, open structure, and clear, diagonal, twill-lines further strengthens the '60-'70s nostalgia. The denim will develop a beautiful patina with wearing and washing - a salt 'n pepper graininess coupled with an ever so slight marbling effect. And where the denim is subjected to abrasion, a flatter structure will emerge with clear twill-lines - a combination of attributes that will produce an adorable pair of worn-in jeans. As with all dry denim, we recommend at least 6 months of daily wear before the first wash. This is, of course, only a recommendation. Washing earlier and more frequently also renders great results, but make sure to either hand wash or use a gentle washing machine cycle. As long as you take care of your jeans, they will, in turn, reward you with an evolving patina that very well might render the best looking washed jeans you will ever have.
12.75 oz. rigid denim
Tobacco thread on all seams
Regular leg opening
Made in Tunisia
Here at JEANSTORE we have a few tips on how you can keep your denim looking its best - by following these simple instructions you can ensure your jeans last longer, retain their shape and colour, and reduce your environmental impact too.
- First and foremost, always follow the care instructions on the inside label of your jeans. Different jeans will have different recommendations, and these can vary depending on the nature of the fabric and the dye, amongst other things.
- Try and wash your jeans once every 10 wears at most. Sometimes this just isn't possible, but it's a good guide to follow. Every wash puts strain on the fibres and 'wears' them, so the less you wash your jeans, the longer they'll last.
- Always wash your jeans inside out. This reduces dye/colour loss. If using a washing machine, keep the load minimal - if your jeans are too creased, the dye may fade more heavily along creases, causing streaky lines on your jeans.
- If possible, always hand wash. It's not a deal-breaker, but it is much gentler on the fabric and you'll find your jeans fade more 'naturally'. If using a washing machine, keep the heat low and use a slower cycle.
- Use natural detergents where possible. You don't want those nasty chemicals damaging your jeans, or the environment.
- Don't tumble dry! Well, you can (we do, sometimes) but results can vary. If you're in a rush and need to tumble your jeans, ensure you keep the heat low. Excessive tumble drying can change the size/shape/fit of your jeans, and they'll often feel tighter when they come out. This isn't always a problem with stretch jeans, as after several wears they can feel a bit loose. Often any changes in your denim as a result of tumble drying are a result of the machine - not the denim.
UK Standard Delivery: Free over £100 / £2.99 under £100.
2-3 working days / Royal Mail Tracked 48.
UK Next Day Delivery: £5.99 over £100 / £7.99 under £100.
Next working day (order before 3pm Mon-Fri exc. bank holidays) / DPD Next Day.
2-6 working days / Royal Mail International Tracked or DPD Classic.
Rest Of World: £14.99.
6-8 working days / Royal Mail International Tracked.
90-day no-fuss returns.
Returns in the UK are FREE.
Full refund including delivery cost, or exchange.
If you wish to return your order, we offer a full refund or an exchange if it is sent back in brand new, resaleable condition (including all tags, packaging and boxes) within 90 days.
Premium, next-day or international delivery costs cannot be refunded.
Read our full returns policy here.
We use industry leading security, encryption and payment providers, so you can feel confident your details are safe with us.
No employee of JEANSTORE ever has access to your payment information.
We follow all GDPR guidelines, and you can request the information we hold about you at any time.
Lofty Lo. Relaxed Straight.
Lofty Lo is a classic yet contemporary regular straight fit with a high waist it is designed to sit at the waist while giving a slight bit of room over the hip and upper thigh. Lo's well-balanced legroom provides its straight silhouette. For both a comfy and snug fit at the lower back, Lo features a curved waistband.
Wide waistband, seat and thigh
Reg-Wide knee & calf
Relaxed straight leg opening
All sizing information is for guide purposes only.
Where possible we provide individual product size guides. If these aren't available we provide a generic brand size guide. Individual garments may differ from these measurements and we cannot guarantee the item you receive will match these measurements exactly.
Many brands also have a level of tolerance in size differences between the same item - this is usually 0.5 inches.
If no size guide is shown below, it means there is not one available at present for this item and it will be added if/when it becomes available.