More Of These...
Free delivery over £ 100 | Free UK Returns
12oz black Japanese power stretch denim, woven in a right hand twill construction. The denim is dyed black on both the warp and weft for a solid black color tone. The dye is resistant to fading to ensure the jeans stay blacker longer. The denim is made with 5% stretch for increased comfort, and has an incredible stretch recovery performance allowing the jeans to snap back to shape wear after wear.
The Naked & Famous Denim "Skinny Guy" is a straight leg thats slim throughout the entire jean. Medium rise.
- Weight: 12oz
- 95% cotton, 5% stretch
- Japanese fabric
- Made in Canada
- SKU: 013011
Here at JEANSTORE we have a few tips on how you can keep your denim looking its best - by following these simple instructions you can ensure your jeans last longer, retain their shape and colour, and reduce your environmental impact too.
- First and foremost, always follow the care instructions on the inside label of your jeans. Different jeans will have different recommendations, and these can vary depending on the nature of the fabric and the dye, amongst other things.
- Try and wash your jeans once every 10 wears at most. Sometimes this just isn't possible, but it's a good guide to follow. Every wash puts strain on the fibres and 'wears' them, so the less you wash your jeans, the longer they'll last.
- Always wash your jeans inside out. This reduces dye/colour loss. If using a washing machine, keep the load minimal - if your jeans are too creased, the dye may fade more heavily along creases, causing streaky lines on your jeans.
- If possible, always hand wash. It's not a deal-breaker, but it is much gentler on the fabric and you'll find your jeans fade more 'naturally'. If using a washing machine, keep the heat low and use a slower cycle.
- Use natural detergents where possible. You don't want those nasty chemicals damaging your jeans, or the environment.
- Don't tumble dry! Well, you can (we do, sometimes) but results can vary. If you're in a rush and need to tumble your jeans, ensure you keep the heat low. Excessive tumble drying can change the size/shape/fit of your jeans, and they'll often feel tighter when they come out. This isn't always a problem with stretch jeans, as after several wears they can feel a bit loose. Often any changes in your denim as a result of tumble drying are a result of the machine - not the denim.
UK Standard Delivery: Free over £100 / £2.99 under £100.
2-3 working days / Royal Mail Tracked 48.
UK Next Day Delivery: £5.99 over £100 / £7.99 under £100.
Next working day (order before 3pm Mon-Fri exc. bank holidays) / DPD Next Day.
2-6 working days / Royal Mail International Tracked or DPD Classic.
Rest Of World: £14.99.
6-8 working days / Royal Mail International Tracked.
90-day no-fuss returns. Buy now and return after Christmas.
Returns in the UK are FREE.
Full refund including delivery cost, or exchange.
If you wish to return your order, we offer a full refund or an exchange if it is sent back in brand new, resaleable condition (including all tags, packaging and boxes) within 90 days.
Premium, next-day or international delivery costs cannot be refunded.
Read our full returns policy here.
We use industry leading security, encryption and payment providers, so you can feel confident your details are safe with us.
No employee of JEANSTORE ever has access to your payment information.
We follow all GDPR guidelines, and you can request the information we hold about you at any time.
Naked & Famous Denim.
Naked & Famous are not a normal denim company and never will be.
Instead of relying on celebrity endorsements and expensive ad campaigns, they devote all of their resources to sourcing the world’s best fabric and turning it into awesome jeans. No advertising, no washes, no pre-distressing, no nonsense. Just excellent denim at a reasonable price. The guys at N&F travel to Japan multiple times a year to find new fabrics, working with denim mills to develop crazy things like glow-in-the-dark denim, cashmere blends, raspberry scratch-n-sniff, reflective denim, rainbow-fade denim and so much more.
All Naked & Famous products are proudly cut, made and sewn in Canada. Always have been, always will be.
The brand name Naked & Famous is a satire of our celeb-obsessed culture. Naked & Famous Denim aims to poke fun at “Hollywood”and “Glamour” brands that sell jeans for $300 and up solely because they are celebrity endorsed, and not because they are higher quality.
The logo is reminiscent of 1950’s Pop-Art. Early Pop-Artists depicted the “ideal blonde” as a satire of mass media and mass culture, then fed it right back to them. Naked & Famous intend to do the same.
Naked & Famous denim are probably the only luxury brand that is actually concerned with providing product VALUE to the end consumer.
All sizing information is for guide purposes only.
Where possible we provide individual product size guides. If these aren't available we provide a generic brand size guide. Individual garments may differ from these measurements and we cannot guarantee the item you receive will match these measurements exactly.
Many brands also have a level of tolerance in size differences between the same item - this is usually 0.5 inches.
If no size guide is shown below, it means there is not one available at present for this item and it will be added if/when it becomes available.