More Of These...
Free delivery over £ 100 | Free UK Returns
If you want the style of a skinny but not the feeling of a skinny, look no further.
With a streamlined fit that’s narrow through the thigh, the 511™ Slim Jean is perfectly calibrated to look good with everything — without looking like you’re trying too hard. Plus, a slim leg makes it the pair to wear when showing off those sweet new hi-top sneakers, combat boots or even Oxfords.
Slim through the seat and thigh
Sits below your waist
Stretch Denim - Fabric innovation: LEVI'S FLEX
Material: 68% COTTON, 30% LYOCELL, 2% ELASTANE
ORGANIC COTTON - TENCEL
Measurements from size 32:,Front rise: 10.25",Knee: 16.25",Leg opening: 14.5"
Here at JEANSTORE we have a few tips on how you can keep your denim looking its best - by following these simple instructions you can ensure your jeans last longer, retain their shape and colour, and reduce your environmental impact too.
- First and foremost, always follow the care instructions on the inside label of your jeans. Different jeans will have different recommendations, and these can vary depending on the nature of the fabric and the dye, amongst other things.
- Try and wash your jeans once every 10 wears at most. Sometimes this just isn't possible, but it's a good guide to follow. Every wash puts strain on the fibres and 'wears' them, so the less you wash your jeans, the longer they'll last.
- Always wash your jeans inside out. This reduces dye/colour loss. If using a washing machine, keep the load minimal - if your jeans are too creased, the dye may fade more heavily along creases, causing streaky lines on your jeans.
- If possible, always hand wash. It's not a deal-breaker, but it is much gentler on the fabric and you'll find your jeans fade more 'naturally'. If using a washing machine, keep the heat low and use a slower cycle.
- Use natural detergents where possible. You don't want those nasty chemicals damaging your jeans, or the environment.
- Don't tumble dry! Well, you can (we do, sometimes) but results can vary. If you're in a rush and need to tumble your jeans, ensure you keep the heat low. Excessive tumble drying can change the size/shape/fit of your jeans, and they'll often feel tighter when they come out. This isn't always a problem with stretch jeans, as after several wears they can feel a bit loose. Often any changes in your denim as a result of tumble drying are a result of the machine - not the denim.
UK Standard Delivery: Free over £100 / £2.99 under £100.
2-3 working days / Royal Mail Tracked 48
UK Next Day Delivery: £5.99 over £100 / £7.99 under £100.
Next working day (order before 3pm Mon-Fri exc. bank holidays) / DPD Next Day.
2-6 working days / Royal Mail International Tracked or DPD Classic.
Rest Of World: £14.99.
6-8 working days / Royal Mail International Tracked.
90-day no-fuss returns.
Returns in the UK are FREE.
Full refund including delivery cost, or exchange.
If you wish to return your order, we offer a full refund or an exchange if it is sent back in brand new, resaleable condition (including all tags, packaging and boxes) within 90 days.
Premium, next-day or international delivery costs cannot be refunded.
Read our full returns policy here.
We use industry leading security, encryption and payment providers, so you can feel confident your details are safe with us.
No employee of JEANSTORE ever has access to your payment information.
We follow all GDPR guidelines, and you can request the information we hold about you at any time.
511™. A modern slim with room to move.
The 511™ has a lean look, with added comfort. A great alternative to skinny jeans for a fitted shape. Easy and slim - not too skinny and not too loose.
511™ Slim Jeans are your always-versatile, pair-with-everything jeans that will always have your back. They’re slim in the thigh with a straight fit down to the ankle — which means you can wear them with just about any shoe.