More Of These...
Free delivery over $100 | Free UK Returns
Meet Levi's® most versatile fit — the 502™ Taper.
Cut on the slimmer side with a streamlined, tapered leg, they’re a universal favourite across builds. The best part? They look great both cuffed and uncuffed, and go with pretty much any shoes, so whip out the sneakers, combat boots or slip-ons.
A classic taper for every day
Regular fit through the seat and thigh with a leg that narrows at the ankle
If you love 501® Original Jeans, give these a try
Try cuffing or cutting off the hems for a cool, casual cropped look
Woven with a hint of stretch
Style # 295071110
Colour: Squeezy Coolcat - Medium Indigo
Regular through the seat and thigh
Slightly tapered leg opening
Sits below your waist
Measurements from size 32: Front rise: 10.75" Knee: 17" Leg opening: 14.5"
99% cotton, 1% elastane stretch denim
Wash your jeans once every 10 wears at most; this increases their lifespan and saves natural resources
When you eventually launder your jeans, wash and dry them inside out with like colours; liquid detergent is recommended
Here at JEANSTORE we have a few tips on how you can keep your denim looking its best - by following these simple instructions you can ensure your jeans last longer, retain their shape and colour, and reduce your environmental impact too.
- First and foremost, always follow the care instructions on the inside label of your jeans. Different jeans will have different recommendations, and these can vary depending on the nature of the fabric and the dye, amongst other things.
- Try and wash your jeans once every 10 wears at most. Sometimes this just isn't possible, but it's a good guide to follow. Every wash puts strain on the fibres and 'wears' them, so the less you wash your jeans, the longer they'll last.
- Always wash your jeans inside out. This reduces dye/colour loss. If using a washing machine, keep the load minimal - if your jeans are too creased, the dye may fade more heavily along creases, causing streaky lines on your jeans.
- If possible, always hand wash. It's not a deal-breaker, but it is much gentler on the fabric and you'll find your jeans fade more 'naturally'. If using a washing machine, keep the heat low and use a slower cycle.
- Use natural detergents where possible. You don't want those nasty chemicals damaging your jeans, or the environment.
- Don't tumble dry! Well, you can (we do, sometimes) but results can vary. If you're in a rush and need to tumble your jeans, ensure you keep the heat low. Excessive tumble drying can change the size/shape/fit of your jeans, and they'll often feel tighter when they come out. This isn't always a problem with stretch jeans, as after several wears they can feel a bit loose. Often any changes in your denim as a result of tumble drying are a result of the machine - not the denim.
UK Standard Delivery: Free over £100 / £2.99 under £100.
2-3 working days / Royal Mail Tracked 48.
UK Next Day Delivery: £5.99 over £100 / £7.99 under £100.
Next working day (order before 3pm Mon-Fri exc. bank holidays) / DPD Next Day.
2-6 working days / Royal Mail International Tracked or DPD Classic.
Rest Of World: £14.99.
6-8 working days / Royal Mail International Tracked.
90-day no-fuss returns.
Returns in the UK are FREE.
Full refund including delivery cost, or exchange.
If you wish to return your order, we offer a full refund or an exchange if it is sent back in brand new, resaleable condition (including all tags, packaging and boxes) within 90 days.
Premium, next-day or international delivery costs cannot be refunded.
Read our full returns policy here.
We use industry leading security, encryption and payment providers, so you can feel confident your details are safe with us.
No employee of JEANSTORE ever has access to your payment information.
We follow all GDPR guidelines, and you can request the information we hold about you at any time.
502™. Levi's® most versatile fit.
Cut on the slimmer side with a streamlined, tapered leg, they’re a universal favourite across builds. Looking to move away from regular fits, but not ready for a slim? The 502™ is for you.
A classic taper for every day. Extra room in the thigh for comfort and mobility. If you love the 501® Original Jeans, give these a try - you won't regret it. They look great both cuffed and uncuffed.