More Of These...
Free delivery over £ 100 | Free UK Returns
Welcome to the incredible comfort, easy movement and unbeatable stretch of the Lee Extreme Motion collection.
These straight fits give you the look of classic jeans but with a comfort feel you will not believe.
Regular Thigh & Knee
Regular Leg Opening
Lightweight and featuring a soft handle, these move and stretch like performance pants and handle like your cosiest work-from-home pants. Plus they are made using recycled fabrics so that they have a low impact on the environment too. These feature a light blue denim with worn-in patches and subtle crease lines, giving you an authentic summery denim. Look for the grey elastic in the super comfy athletic waistband and the signature donut button and brown leather back patch.
11oz 3X1 Rht Medium Stretch Denim
77% Bci Cotton / 21% Recycled Polyester / 2% Elastane
Height of model: 183 cm. Model is wearing a size 32/32.
Here at JEANSTORE we have a few tips on how you can keep your denim looking its best - by following these simple instructions you can ensure your jeans last longer, retain their shape and colour, and reduce your environmental impact too.
- First and foremost, always follow the care instructions on the inside label of your jeans. Different jeans will have different recommendations, and these can vary depending on the nature of the fabric and the dye, amongst other things.
- Try and wash your jeans once every 10 wears at most. Sometimes this just isn't possible, but it's a good guide to follow. Every wash puts strain on the fibres and 'wears' them, so the less you wash your jeans, the longer they'll last.
- Always wash your jeans inside out. This reduces dye/colour loss. If using a washing machine, keep the load minimal - if your jeans are too creased, the dye may fade more heavily along creases, causing streaky lines on your jeans.
- If possible, always hand wash. It's not a deal-breaker, but it is much gentler on the fabric and you'll find your jeans fade more 'naturally'. If using a washing machine, keep the heat low and use a slower cycle.
- Use natural detergents where possible. You don't want those nasty chemicals damaging your jeans, or the environment.
- Don't tumble dry! Well, you can (we do, sometimes) but results can vary. If you're in a rush and need to tumble your jeans, ensure you keep the heat low. Excessive tumble drying can change the size/shape/fit of your jeans, and they'll often feel tighter when they come out. This isn't always a problem with stretch jeans, as after several wears they can feel a bit loose. Often any changes in your denim as a result of tumble drying are a result of the machine - not the denim.
UK Standard Delivery: Free over £100 / £2.99 under £100.
2-3 working days / Royal Mail Tracked 48
UK Next Day Delivery: £5.99 over £100 / £7.99 under £100.
Next working day (order before 3pm Mon-Fri exc. bank holidays) / DPD Next Day.
2-6 working days / Royal Mail International Tracked or DPD Classic.
Rest Of World: £14.99.
6-8 working days / Royal Mail International Tracked.
90-day no-fuss returns.
Returns in the UK are FREE.
Full refund including delivery cost, or exchange.
If you wish to return your order, we offer a full refund or an exchange if it is sent back in brand new, resaleable condition (including all tags, packaging and boxes) within 90 days.
Premium, next-day or international delivery costs cannot be refunded.
Read our full returns policy here.
We use industry leading security, encryption and payment providers, so you can feel confident your details are safe with us.
No employee of JEANSTORE ever has access to your payment information.
We follow all GDPR guidelines, and you can request the information we hold about you at any time.
Founded in 1889, Lee jeans has a history like no other. Lee began production of overalls and work jackets in 1912, and hasn't looked back since.
With a rich background in western wear and workwear, Lee has managed to retain a connection and relevance with their customer, and still innovates with the latest technologies and design in denim retail today. The ever-growing awareness of the need for sustainability in textile and denim manufacturing has seen Lee at the forefront, pioneering new washing and dyeing techniques such as 'IndiGood' and their new 'Crystal Clear' dye.
All sizing information is for guide purposes only.
Where possible we provide individual product size guides. If these aren't available we provide a generic brand size guide. Individual garments may differ from these measurements and we cannot guarantee the item you receive will match these measurements exactly.
Many brands also have a level of tolerance in size differences between the same item - this is usually 0.5 inches.
If no size guide is shown below, it means there is not one available at present for this item and it will be added if/when it becomes available.