More Of These...
Free delivery over £ 100 | Free UK Returns
The straight leg jeans that you know and love, now available in a premium corduroy. Daren is Lee's most popular fit.
A true modern classic, these regular fit cords have a mid-rise waist with zip fly and regular-cut leg from thigh down to ankle. You can’t go wrong with a good pair of Darens.
Regular Thigh & Knee
Regular Leg Opening
Crafted in comfortable and soft handle corduroy with stretch content added, this version offers up the perfect tactile, durable and thermal winter version of the classic Daren fit. In this essential and versatile sand colour, these work as a fantastic neutral foil to tailoring, denim, a casual tee and more. The look is finished with tonal thread and an antique brass button.
9 1/4 oz Low Stretch 16W Corduroy
88% Bci Cotton / 10% Lyocell / 2% Elastane
Here at JEANSTORE we have a few tips on how you can keep your denim looking its best - by following these simple instructions you can ensure your jeans last longer, retain their shape and colour, and reduce your environmental impact too.
- First and foremost, always follow the care instructions on the inside label of your jeans. Different jeans will have different recommendations, and these can vary depending on the nature of the fabric and the dye, amongst other things.
- Try and wash your jeans once every 10 wears at most. Sometimes this just isn't possible, but it's a good guide to follow. Every wash puts strain on the fibres and 'wears' them, so the less you wash your jeans, the longer they'll last.
- Always wash your jeans inside out. This reduces dye/colour loss. If using a washing machine, keep the load minimal - if your jeans are too creased, the dye may fade more heavily along creases, causing streaky lines on your jeans.
- If possible, always hand wash. It's not a deal-breaker, but it is much gentler on the fabric and you'll find your jeans fade more 'naturally'. If using a washing machine, keep the heat low and use a slower cycle.
- Use natural detergents where possible. You don't want those nasty chemicals damaging your jeans, or the environment.
- Don't tumble dry! Well, you can (we do, sometimes) but results can vary. If you're in a rush and need to tumble your jeans, ensure you keep the heat low. Excessive tumble drying can change the size/shape/fit of your jeans, and they'll often feel tighter when they come out. This isn't always a problem with stretch jeans, as after several wears they can feel a bit loose. Often any changes in your denim as a result of tumble drying are a result of the machine - not the denim.
UK Standard Delivery: Free over £100 / £2.99 under £100.
2-3 working days / Royal Mail Tracked 48
UK Next Day Delivery: £5.99 over £100 / £7.99 under £100.
Next working day (order before 3pm Mon-Fri exc. bank holidays) / DPD Next Day.
2-6 working days / Royal Mail International Tracked or DPD Classic.
Rest Of World: £14.99.
6-8 working days / Royal Mail International Tracked.
90-day no-fuss returns.
Returns in the UK are FREE.
Full refund including delivery cost, or exchange.
If you wish to return your order, we offer a full refund or an exchange if it is sent back in brand new, resaleable condition (including all tags, packaging and boxes) within 90 days.
Premium, next-day or international delivery costs cannot be refunded.
Read our full returns policy here.
We use industry leading security, encryption and payment providers, so you can feel confident your details are safe with us.
No employee of JEANSTORE ever has access to your payment information.
We follow all GDPR guidelines, and you can request the information we hold about you at any time.
Daren. Regular Straight.
The straight leg jeans that you know and love, Daren is Lee's most popular fit. A true modern classic, these regular fit jeans have a mid-rise waist with button fly and regular-cut leg from thigh down to ankle. You can’t go wrong with a good pair of Darens.
The regular fit jean gives a flattering, upscale look. These offer room through the seat and crotch to the ankle, all without looking baggy, loose or wide. The overall effect is straight fit and a clean silhouette that will work for most outfits, moods or situations.
All sizing information is for guide purposes only.
Where possible we provide individual product size guides. If these aren't available we provide a generic brand size guide. Individual garments may differ from these measurements and we cannot guarantee the item you receive will match these measurements exactly.
Many brands also have a level of tolerance in size differences between the same item - this is usually 0.5 inches.
If no size guide is shown below, it means there is not one available at present for this item and it will be added if/when it becomes available.