More Of These...
- Kaguya Selvedge Denim / Black Rinsed
- Red Listed Selvage Denim / Blue Rinsed
- Red Listed Selvage Denim / Blue Unwashed
- Yoshiko Left Hand Denim / Blue Akira Wash
- Yoshiko Left Hand Denim / Blue Unwashed
- Yoshiko Left Hand Denim 12.6oz / Blue Niroko Wash
- Yoshiko Left Hand Denim 12.6oz / Blue Noboku Wash
- Yoshiko Left Hand Denim / Blue Ariki Wash
- CS Ayano Black / Overdyed
- CS Yuuki Blue / Rinsed Contrast
Order before 3pm for next working day UK delivery
This item is available for pre-order. You can place the order now and it will be despatched as soon as new stock arrives (approx. 3-10 working days).
Free delivery over £ 100 | Free UK Returns
The ED-55 is Edwin's most popular style - a regular tapered fit with a mid-rise.
Due to its versatility it can be worn in many different ways and suits a wide range of body shapes.
Made from 12.6oz Japanese Yoshiko left hand denim, that has a softer feel due to its left-hand weave.
Regular tapered fit
12.6oz Yoshiko left hand denim, 100% cotton
Item number: I025957_01_ZE
Here at JEANSTORE we have a few tips on how you can keep your denim looking its best - by following these simple instructions you can ensure your jeans last longer, retain their shape and colour, and reduce your environmental impact too.
- First and foremost, always follow the care instructions on the inside label of your jeans. Different jeans will have different recommendations, and these can vary depending on the nature of the fabric and the dye, amongst other things.
- Try and wash your jeans once every 10 wears at most. Sometimes this just isn't possible, but it's a good guide to follow. Every wash puts strain on the fibres and 'wears' them, so the less you wash your jeans, the longer they'll last.
- Always wash your jeans inside out. This reduces dye/colour loss. If using a washing machine, keep the load minimal - if your jeans are too creased, the dye may fade more heavily along creases, causing streaky lines on your jeans.
- If possible, always hand wash. It's not a deal-breaker, but it is much gentler on the fabric and you'll find your jeans fade more 'naturally'. If using a washing machine, keep the heat low and use a slower cycle.
- Use natural detergents where possible. You don't want those nasty chemicals damaging your jeans, or the environment.
- Don't tumble dry! Well, you can (we do, sometimes) but results can vary. If you're in a rush and need to tumble your jeans, ensure you keep the heat low. Excessive tumble drying can change the size/shape/fit of your jeans, and they'll often feel tighter when they come out. This isn't always a problem with stretch jeans, as after several wears they can feel a bit loose. Often any changes in your denim as a result of tumble drying are a result of the machine - not the denim.
UK Standard Delivery: Free over £100 / £2.99 under £100.
2-3 working days / Royal Mail Tracked 48.
UK Next Day Delivery: £5.99 over £100 / £7.99 under £100.
Next working day (order before 3pm Mon-Fri exc. bank holidays) / DPD Next Day.
2-6 working days / Royal Mail International Tracked or DPD Classic.
Rest Of World: £14.99.
6-8 working days / Royal Mail International Tracked.
90-day no-fuss returns. Buy now and return after Christmas.
Returns in the UK are FREE.
Full refund including delivery cost, or exchange.
If you wish to return your order, we offer a full refund or an exchange if it is sent back in brand new, resaleable condition (including all tags, packaging and boxes) within 90 days.
Premium, next-day or international delivery costs cannot be refunded.
Read our full returns policy here.
We use industry leading security, encryption and payment providers, so you can feel confident your details are safe with us.
No employee of JEANSTORE ever has access to your payment information.
We follow all GDPR guidelines, and you can request the information we hold about you at any time.
ED-55. Regular Tapered.
The ED-55 is a regular tapered fit with a mid-rise, designed to be worn easily on the hip with a tapered leg. All options of this style are exclusively produced using Japanese Fabrics.
Button/zip fly options
Available in selvage denim