More Of These...
Free delivery over £ 100 | Free UK Returns
Regular fit jeans with a tapered leg made in dry denim with a coarse and neppy structure that gets greater with wearing and washing. Made from organic cotton.
Regular fit jeans with a tapered leg made in organic denim. These dry denim jeans are made from a 14 oz. rigid denim with a deep, redcast, indigo tone. The denim is starchy, chunky, and has a great vintage denim look. The irregular weft yarns, the white yarns mostly visible on the back of the fabric, give the denim an irregular and neppy structure. The weft is actually so irregular and neppy that the inside of these jeans looks a bit hairy. With wearing and washing the neps will wear off and give the jeans a grainy look. Washing will also make the irregular yarns shrink slightly differently which will create marbling wash effects. So thanks to the variation in yarn thickness these jeans will develop a patina that is characteristic of the '80s and '90s era vintage jeans. We hope you, just like us, don't mind a bit of extra character to your dry denim, because we are massively keen on seeing these worn in!
As with all dry denim we recommend at least 6 months of daily wear prior to the first wash. This is of course only a recommendation. Washing earlier and more frequently also renders great results, but make sure to either hand wash or use a gentle washing machine cycle. As long as you take care of your jeans they will, in turn, reward you with an evolving patina that very well might render the best looking washed jeans you will ever have.
- Organic cotton
- 14 oz. rigid denim
- Orange thread on all seams
- Copper trims
- Button fly
- Jacron patch
- Regular tapered fit
- Slim leg opening
Made in Italy
Here at JEANSTORE we have a few tips on how you can keep your denim looking its best - by following these simple instructions you can ensure your jeans last longer, retain their shape and colour, and reduce your environmental impact too.
- First and foremost, always follow the care instructions on the inside label of your jeans. Different jeans will have different recommendations, and these can vary depending on the nature of the fabric and the dye, amongst other things.
- Try and wash your jeans once every 10 wears at most. Sometimes this just isn't possible, but it's a good guide to follow. Every wash puts strain on the fibres and 'wears' them, so the less you wash your jeans, the longer they'll last.
- Always wash your jeans inside out. This reduces dye/colour loss. If using a washing machine, keep the load minimal - if your jeans are too creased, the dye may fade more heavily along creases, causing streaky lines on your jeans.
- If possible, always hand wash. It's not a deal-breaker, but it is much gentler on the fabric and you'll find your jeans fade more 'naturally'. If using a washing machine, keep the heat low and use a slower cycle.
- Use natural detergents where possible. You don't want those nasty chemicals damaging your jeans, or the environment.
- Don't tumble dry! Well, you can (we do, sometimes) but results can vary. If you're in a rush and need to tumble your jeans, ensure you keep the heat low. Excessive tumble drying can change the size/shape/fit of your jeans, and they'll often feel tighter when they come out. This isn't always a problem with stretch jeans, as after several wears they can feel a bit loose. Often any changes in your denim as a result of tumble drying are a result of the machine - not the denim.
UK Standard Delivery: Free over £100 / £2.99 under £100.
2-3 working days / Royal Mail Tracked 48.
UK Next Day Delivery: £5.99 over £100 / £7.99 under £100.
Next working day (order before 3pm Mon-Fri exc. bank holidays) / DPD Next Day.
2-6 working days / Royal Mail International Tracked or DPD Classic.
Rest Of World: £14.99.
6-8 working days / Royal Mail International Tracked.
90-day no-fuss returns.
Returns in the UK are FREE.
Full refund including delivery cost, or exchange.
If you wish to return your order, we offer a full refund or an exchange if it is sent back in brand new, resaleable condition (including all tags, packaging and boxes) within 90 days.
Premium, next-day or international delivery costs cannot be refunded.
Read our full returns policy here.
We use industry leading security, encryption and payment providers, so you can feel confident your details are safe with us.
No employee of JEANSTORE ever has access to your payment information.
We follow all GDPR guidelines, and you can request the information we hold about you at any time.
Steady Eddie II. Regular Tapered.
Steady Eddie II is a regular, mid waist fit with room for seat and thighs - making it optimal for those who want a little more freedom of movement. It narrows down at the leg opening, giving it a classic tapered silhouette.
Wide waistband, seat & thigh
Regular knee & calf
Tapered from the knee to the ankle
All sizing information is for guide purposes only.
Where possible we provide individual product size guides. If these aren't available we provide a generic brand size guide. Individual garments may differ from these measurements and we cannot guarantee the item you receive will match these measurements exactly.
Many brands also have a level of tolerance in size differences between the same item - this is usually 0.5 inches.
If no size guide is shown below, it means there is not one available at present for this item and it will be added if/when it becomes available.